How to Safely Treat Lice – E-Library
As per Anna Krosche, nitpicker Anna Krosche lice-infested hair may pose a health risk to children. As per Consumer Reports’ new research removal of eggs and lice is more secure than applying pesticides. Consumer Reports offers a step-by step guide to getting rid of lice.
The use of lubricant like olive oil or a towel is essential to rid the body of lice.
Once you have collected all the required materials Follow these steps to eliminate lice.
1. Lice eggs should first be removed from the hair.
2. Make use of olive oil or conditioner
3. Separate the hair by tying it up and separating the hair into small sections with a wide-toothed comb
4. Comb your hair using the comb’s fine teeth paying particular attention to the hair areas, nape of the neck, and ears
5. Wipe the comb with a paper towel and seal it up in a plastic container.
After that, you will comb your hair the following few days until live lice disappear. Repeat this procedure once every few days for one month for best results.